how to increase your RAM size
- Right-click the My Computer icon on your desktop, and then click Properties.
- Click the Performance tab.
- Click Virtual Memory, and then click Let me specify my own virtual memory settings.
- Click the hard disk that you want to use for virtual memory, and then select the minimum and maximum amounts of virtual memory.
- Click OK, click OK, and then restart your computer. NOTE: If necessary, you can restore the original settings. To do so, repeat steps 1 through 4, but click Let Windows manage my virtual memory settings (Recommended) in step 3