HOW TO CHANGE IP LOCATION ON USING GOOGLE CHROME
Some services are not available to all countries, if you would like to enjoy services from other countries you would have to change your ip address, The process involved in doing this is basic and simple.
- download proxy switchy from google chrome webstore
- visit hidemyass.com get the proxy list for usa check the meter and select the one that is green
- open proxy switchy it should show you a window where you can edit the proxy connection
- paste the ip address and port we got from hidemyass.com to proxy switchy and select save
- click the open switchy icon next to the address bar on your chrome and select the connection you just created